jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

When I got ill

It was half past seven when I woke up in the morning. I felt like in a normal day, good and energetic, ready to go to school and take my classes. When I arrived to school, I entered the classroom with all my friends to take a Technology class. Suddenly, I started feeling hot and got stomach ache. 
I got worried, I didn't know what was happening. I was sitting in a chair when I looked at Cristina and she asked me if I felt good, and in that moment, I ran fast to the bin and puked there. All my classmates were looking at me with surprise on their faces. I told them that I was feeling so sick and that I decided to return home to get well and feel better. Thankfully it wasn't a important thing, and the next day I returned to school. 

                     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario