sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

Description

Hello! My name's Adri and I'm fifteen. I live in Coria del Río and I'm a new student at the virtual school. Now I study here because I broke my leg a week ago playing football with my friends.

I'm not too tall but not too short. I've got blue eyes and brown hair. I'm friendly and funny but a bit shy. I also get angry too fast. I love being with my friends or meeting them for watching a film or just for talking. I also like playing football and listening to music.

I think I can draw well and speak English easily. English and P.E are my favourite subjects and my most hated is Maths. Well, it's time to say bye, so see you all!;)

 That's me in England
                                                                                      with some friends ;)
                                       

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario